Saturday, March 30, 2013
This year, I am specially thankful to God.
I am alive.
I am surrounded by my family and close friends.
Happy Easter to all my followers.
The image below is how my Easter table looks like in 2013. It is a cell phone snap and the collage was done by an android app.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Everyone was allowed to shoot behind the scenes while each photographer had the opportunity to direct the models. We all worked with studio strobes and natural light.
My results, voila... It brings back beautiful memories.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
This shot was captured from my seat with my Samsung Galaxy SII (android phone)... No image editing was performed.
Its size was reduced to upload to the blog.
Cell phones have come a long way baby. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in total denial.
Just click to see the shots larger.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
YouTube AV from this session is now can be viewed at my YouTube Channel:
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Glamour/boudoir does not need to be a lady in a bra and underwear posing in a hotel room.
Fine art couture glamour is beyond that. It is a total artistic journey for both. The subject and the photographer. It is all about creating stories without words through your photos.
This image dates back July 2007. Since then the green sneak Twiggy has passed away. And my beautiful subject is now a language professor in an LA university.
Styling, hair and make-up by moi.
Monday, March 18, 2013
My red tulips had dried with their perfect shape. The rest of what happened to them is this final image.
Friday, March 15, 2013
The year was May 1997. Camera was Canon AE1 (manual) a 50mm f/2.8 Canon manual lens. My first roll of B&W negative Tri-X Kodak 400 ISO. Shot with available light my standing over her as Jessica posed for me on her bed.
To see the contact sheet of that first shoot, I invite you to visit an audio visual on my YouTube channel.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
September 22, 2006... My first encounter with him in my studio lead me to create this audio-visual with him.
He danced for Crique Du Soleil in Zumanity.
He is now in China. He will be the star of an upcoming show. Best of luck to you Ilhan... Stay always as unique as you are.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
The Cardinals are currently in the mists of electing the new Pope. May God help them. It will not be an easy task for the next Pope to revive the Vatican and find the new balance in today's Church.
There is one God for us all. No debt goes unpaid in His eyes.
Very talented Danielle, who has been one of my muses helped me to create this image several years ago. It is called " The Temptation"... A limited edition...
How timely it would be to re-share it with all of you.
It can mean many things. It is up to each individual to strech its meaning as they fit.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Monday, March 4, 2013
- Tiny World Of Macro Photography by Montreal Portra...
- Read First, Understand, Then Speak Up... by Montr...
- Camera, Lights, Action... by Montreal Portrait Ph...
- Creating Painterly Portraits by Montreal Portrait...
- Holding On To Anger! Quote by Buddha Photo by Mont...
- Killer Eyes!!! An Oldie From October 1997 by Mont...
- Potrait Of A Dancer
- About Pain.....
- Set-Up On Photographing Still Life Reflections
- Electing The New Pope in 2013
- Glamour & Fashion... From Paris With Love
- 性的人 Sexualem Homo (in Latin)
- My First Glamour Portrait EVER 1997
- Bed Of Roses... That Scarlet RED Means Passion...
- Bathing Medusa...Montreal Glamour Studio
- Warrior Woman... The Power Within A Female...
- Be Kind To Others...
- Le Grand Burlesque 2013... What a Smashing Event
- Memoires From A Montreal Photography Workshop
- Bathing Beauty..Montreal Glamour Boudoir Portrait ...
- Easter Is Here. Bunnies Are Happy!
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2014 (30)