Monday, April 15, 2013

At Her Boudoir Parlour. Montreal Glamour Boudoir Photo Studio


Over the past two blog posts I have been sharing some of my glamour make-over/ boudoir image results with the same subject during the same session. You can see the diversity in all of them. They were all shot in my studio. In other words, the styling and final editing that makes the variety in the images.

When I say to any of my clients that I will offer (lets say 12 shots) I mean 12 different top artistic shots... All edited, corrections made, ready to go. Some of them try to configure why only 12? Not 100's of shots. They only get to understand my system of thinking when they experience the session and see the actual results.

Quality versus quantity has been my motto for all my life.






Blog Archive