Sunday, April 28, 2013

Editing One Stop In Camera RAW CS6- Montreal Glamour Portrait Photographer Hera Bell

Believe it or not, this portrait was shot with modeling lights only, in my studio during a private photography workshop that I had hosted. My student was using the strobes. I shot this shot behind the scene. I wanted to test how far I can go shooting in a dark studio without flash, only with modeling light of the flash.

The camera setting was ISO 500 f/5.6 1/60 sec at 54 mm focal point. Camera was a Panasonic Lumix GH2



You can see how the original RAW file was. And this is how I edited the entire final shot in CS6 Bridge RAW.

It took me only few minutes.

Then the web re-sizing was done with an action I have created with my logo on it. It took few seconds.









Blog Archive