Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creating Old Fashion Vintage Style Photos-Montreal Portrait Photographer Hera Bell


I love creating my own formulas when I edit my photography. Usually when you buy photography actions from third parties, there is always something missing from them. Either they are too far out or not enough realistic.

I was recently testing to create a Photoshop action for a future project which I am commissioned to photograph. I will have an entire set of images which will end up looking as if they were taken 100 years ago which then will go into an old fashion album. The photos will be printed on Hahnemule Torchon and added to the album with old fashion image corners.

It is quite a special wedding album project.

My action will consist of two parts. And it will become an automated image editing system.

 
 
THE ORIGINAL VERSION
 
 
 
 
FIRST SET OF ACTION
 
 
 
THE LAST SET OF ACTION
FINAL VERSION
 
 
montreal wedding photographer  montreal glamour photographer, montreal boudoir photographer