Friday, January 24, 2014

Photographing Katerina Gantcheva by Montreal's Fine Art Glamour Bludoir Portrait Photographer Hera Bell

I have met and photographed Katerina when she was 19 years old. Then she went to Milan and hit the runways there as a model. That day I had done her make up, hair and the styling as well. It was a basic model portfolio session.










We tried to keep in touch throughout the years.

She is now in her late 20's, a very smart gal, mother of two very beautiful boys.

She has returned to my studio this week Tuesday. 9 years later.



Let me show you what I can create in one room, with one subject, with few meters of fabrics and some silk flowers.

I hope you will enjoy this audiovisual from our session.

Voila let me present you beautiful Katerina Gantcheva.



Studio Hera Bell, Montreal portrait photographer, Montreal Boudoir Photographer, Montreal glamour photographer, Montréal Hera Bell, Black nude model Montreal fashion photographer