Thursday, February 6, 2014

Let Them Eat Bling Collection by Montreal glamour boudoir photographer Hera Bell

Some of you know that I have a jewelry collection "Art Of Style".

Each piece is either created by me (the natural stones collection) or hand picked by me. Each piece is unique.

I am launching today "Let Them Eat Bling" collection. Affordable, fun, statement pieces are ready to be exhibited on any stylish lady....

Necklaces are $35.00 each
Earrings are : 28.00 each


















 First come first serve. You can call me or email me if you are interested.


 We also can ship to anywhere.

Cheers,

Hera


Studio Hera Bell, Montreal portrait photographer, Montreal Boudoir Photographer, Montreal glamour photographer, Montréal Hera Bell, Black nude model Montreal fashion photographer