Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My NEW Glamour Make Over Photography Web Site Is UP by Montreal glamour make over portrait photographer Hera Bell

 
My Glamour Make Over Photography web site is officially up and running.
 
I wanted a web site simple, packed with images and information of what such photo sessions means to me and what are some of the results after a session with me in my studio... No hidden fees. NADA. It is all there.

I had started this unique portrait service in 1997 during the film era.
 
Glamour make over photography became very popular in the late 60's up to mid 70's. It first started at Hollywood. Then became popular across the USA.  Then it became so popular that it turned into  tacky portrait sessions. So it died.
 
A Glamour Make Over session does not necessary means your today's typical Boudoir sessions. At least for me. This is why I felt the need to start a web site showing what I mean.
 
In my studio we take this portrait art form one step further. We are known to offer  clients highly artistic and very realistic photography collages. All the locations they are digitally transported are shot my me. Which sets us apart from our competition. We do not just take your photo, we create the image.

I thank everyone who gave me permission to include their photos at this web site.

VOILA: