Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Magnificent Maleficent...By Montreal Fine Art Glamour Boudoir Photographer Hera Bell

The magnificent Maleficent...

 The good and evil resides in all of us. The secret to inner peace is to find the balance in between both. The movie exemplifies this quite well.

 Once we are hurt, the obvious reaction would be to strike back to our attackers.
I leave such injustices into the God's hands, in time he will spread his wings of justice upon us.

I had a photo shoot with Emily yesterday. Our session was booked few months ago. I was looking forward creating something different with her this time around.

It was our second shoot this year.

Voila, the result.  Where Glamour make over photography meets fine art. The background was shot by me this summer in France at   Chateau de Vaux Le Vicomte   grounds.

I did shoot her with many other costumes yesterday. But this was my favorite.