Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two Images, One International Competition 4th Place By The Jury And By The Crowd by Montreal Glamour Portrait Photographer Hera Bell

Montreal Glamour Make Over Portrait Portrait Photography Studio by photographer Hera Bell
I love entering competitions with my images.

I do not often just aim to win, but to see the reaction.

I have recently entered an international  photo competition.

The theme was: Fashion & Beauty

339 images have entered. You could enter two images only.
55879 votes were casted by the crowd formed by other member photographers at Photocrowd.

One of my images became 4th chosen by the crowd. Here is a screen grab below. You can see it larger just click on the image below.





The other one became 4th by the expert jury. Here is a screen grab below . You can see it larger just click on the image below.




Opinions matter for me. It only makes me a better photographer. Thank you Photocrowd.